College Admission Open
Software Development Degree Course with Job Assurance by IT Companies. Sandip University Nashik
Computer Application Degree course for working professionals, working women & youths to complete their computer degree .
BA & MA
Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth's BA Under Graduate program & also MA Post Graduate program with Distance Learning
For Commerce stream chance to complete graduation or PG is given to Working youths, women, housewife.
Computer Technology( XI,XII) available from State Board Pune. Also NIOS Delhi board Direct 10th & 12th enrollment.
- Sandip University Nashik and Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapith, Pune
- Maharashtra State Education Board, Pune And National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS)(GOI)
- CITIS Educon Pvt Ltd and CITIS Infotech Pvt Ltd Pune
- Start From April Month at every Academic Year
- Student passing XII or its equivalent examination is eligible for admission to the respective faculty.
- Student seeking admission to this college will have to submit duly filled admission from along with the required fees, on the specified date.
- Statement of marks of the latest examination (one attested true copy )
- School leaving certificate / Transference Certificate (Original + Two attested copies.)
- Necessary documents such as scholarship / fee concession form etc.
- Student seeking admission to first year will have to apply for the Board Eligibility Certificate along with necessary fees.
- Every student seeking admission to the first year will have to undergo medical check up by the authorized medical officer.The application for eligibility certificate will be sent to the Board only after the medical certificate is produced.
- Necessary fees shall be paid along with the duly filled admission form accompanied with the required documents (original & attested true copies )
- Students will be admitted provisionally & the admission will be confirmed only on the receipt of eligibility certificate from the Board
- After seeking admission student should procure the Identity Card duly signed by the college authority. Identity Card should be produced by the student, whenever demanded by the college authority. I card is must in the College campus
- Admission to all classes is strictly on merit basis.
- Documents to be Submitted
- 10th Pass Marksheet
- 10th Leaving Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy
- 4 Qty. Passport Size Photographs